Copper pipe stolen from construction company | Crime
Huntsville police responded to a burglary at Fite Construction Saturday morning.
Police said an unknown subject entered the building and cut off a piece of copper pipe, which was later recovered.
This happened around 9:35 a.m. Saturday. No arrests have been made yet.
Copyright 2013 WAFF. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mayor's 1-cent tax raise proposal met with opposition
- Huntsville Utilities crews offer weather-related assistance to TN
- Huntsville Boy Scout volunteer arrested on international child porn charges
- 1-cent sales tax increase considered to fund road project
- AL congressional delegation yet to meet with Boeing officials