DA provides evidence to Bishop Anderson defense team | Crime
The Madison County District Attorney's office filed documents stating they have provided defense council with all discoverable evidence in the Amy Bishop Anderson case.
The document includes a detailed list of the evidence provided by prosecutors. That list includes:
- Two-hand delivered audio copies of phone calls made by Bishop Anderson from the Madison County Metro Jail
- Hand-delivered copy of incident report by Madison County Sheriff's Office
- Hand-delivered copy of crime scene photos
- Hand-delivered copy of student grievance against Bishop Anderson
- Hand-delivered copy of video of crime scene walk-through
- Hand-delivered copy of Bishop Anderson's jail file
Bishop Anderson is charged with capital murder and attempted murder for the shootings on the UAH Campus in February of 2010. She's accused of shooting six people, killing three.
Bishop Anderson has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. Her case is set to go to trial at the Madison County Courthouse on September 24th.