Apple Annie day set for October 26th | Health
Junior League of Huntsville will be visiting schools and other places in the community to promote responsbile eating habits. This marks the 41st year for the Apple Annie fundraiser.
Junior League members will be selling apples in Huntsville and Madison. They will be delivered during the week of October 22nd - October 26th.
Apple Annie Day is Friday, October 26th. The League hopes to put 25,000 apples in schools in Huntsville, Madison, and Madison County. You can help by sponsoring a classroom for $100.
The following is a list of presale locations:
Presale locations on September 14 th and 21 st :
- Madison County Courthouse (8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Presale locations on September 15 th and 22 nd :
- Lawren’s (10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Belk at Parkway Place (10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Madison Public Library (10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Presale location on September 29 th :
- Madison Public Library (11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Friday, October 26 th
- Madison County Courthouse (11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- Lawren’s (11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- Southeast YMCA (4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
Click here to learn more about Junior League of Huntsville and Apple Annie Day