Blanket drive for homeless begins Thursday | People
The North Alabama Coalition for the Homeless will kick off the annual blanket drive on Thursday, October 4th.
This drive will continue through the winter month.
The Coalition is accepting adult sized blankets, sleeping bags, coats, jackets, winter hats, gloves, socks, sweatshirts, sweatpants, thermal underwear, winter scarves.
You can drop off these items at the following locations:
- Progressive Union Missionary Baptist Church
- St. Stephen's Episcopal Church
- Latham United Methodist Church
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- The Rock Family Worship Center
- First Stop Homeless Day Center
- Salvation Army Lodge Office
- Christmas Charities Year Round
- Huntsville-Madison County Public Library, Main Branch, Circulation Desk
- Madison Christian Church
- Madison City Hall
- Dublin Memorial Park
- First Station #1 (corner of Mill Road and Hughes Road)
Please call First Stop Homeless Day Center at 256-533-3391 for more information. Click here to learn more about the North Alabama Coalition for the Homeless